Tuesday, March 17, 2015

And in other news:

I have my art business up and running again.  Thanks to some unpleasantness with an ex-art school stalker, I had to open up a new website. New name.  I called it Bad Star Gallery.  Want to know why?  Well, I guess you'll just have to follow the link to FAQs to find out...

Check it out! --->    BAD★STAR Gallery

I'm excited about getting back into the swing of things.  I had some health-related setbacks, a move and a long winter...but I'm up and running and about to start my third commission in a month.  I hope the trend continues.  If you have a special equine in your life and want a portrait--I'd be honored!  I'm happy to give you a quick quote.  I can work with about any budget.  The thing that makes me happy is getting quality custom artwork back into people's homes.

Here are the last two portraits I've done.

Nacho--a memorial portrait for a very sweet, very well loved Chihuahua down in Oceanside, CA:

The Great Ignacio.  Graphite on Bristol Plate, 9" x 12". 2015

And a portrait of a lovely mare, commissioned for her daughter in college as a momento:

 Grey Mare.  Graphite on Bristol Plate, 9" x 12". 2015

These are both relatively "quick" drawings (vs. the 80 hour Sparkafide drawing of Wyoming fame).  The one just started is of a friend's baby girl...wish me luck!

1 comment: