Saturday, April 7, 2012

Selling everything but the kitchen sink

...Sort of!

I do have a few things for sale though.


How about a lovely RJ Classics Diamond collection 100% Italian worsted wool hunter/jumper show coat in 6R that retailed at $399.95 for $100?  I loved this coat, but I need the money more.  Only got to wear it 2 times.  You know you want to be ready for those summer shows...http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blue-RJ-Classics-Diamond-Collection-Hunter-Jumper-Show-Coat-6R-Retail-399-95-/120892496291?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c25c119a3

For the love of all that is holy, someone buy it!

Or, a pair of pretty much completely perfect Tailored Sportsman 2-way stretch size 32 breeches in that crazy greenish beige color?  They don't fit me.  Only $40!  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tailored-Sportsman-TS-breeches-2-way-stretch-greenish-beige-Size-32-/120892501744?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c25c12ef0


Anyone?

Yep, I'm selling the farm, or whatever the equivalent saying is for selling things so you can build a farm.  I need fence money, so a few things have got to go.  I'm just gonna go ahead and put the "horse insanity" tag on this one...


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a purty engagement ring! I hope some of your stuff sells so you can get fencing!!

    ReplyDelete