Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Not much to report

It's day 2 of high wind warnings in my region, which means steady winds of 30-40 mph with gusts to 65.  Which also means I haven't gotten any riding in.

I did drag myself out to the barn today despite the high winds, and rode for about five minutes.  It was just too miserable to stay out there.

In other news, horse seems happy.  She is shedding a bit, and I can't wait to get back to her sleek, dark summer coat.  She is doing a good job destroying her nice Rambo blanket.  She and her paddock mate got tons of carrots and apples.  I'm hoping I can make it out there tomorrow.

I've just been feeling kind of bummed lately in general about things, so I apologize for the lack of posts. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you on bummed in general lately. I don't know if you have girl scouts in your area, but I've been plowing through girl scout cookies to try and get me through. That and deeply discounted Valentine's chocolate. Though at this point the extra ten pounds is not making me feel great, so maybe you shouldn't follow my lead on that one.

    I hope that things start looking up for you! I haven't ridden since last Thursday and haven't been out to the barn to even see my pony since Sunday. :(

    ReplyDelete